For using the TDEE calculator, Fill out the fields below to understand your BMR and TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) which is basically the amount of calories your body burns in a day.
TDEE is calculated by firstly understanding your BMR and then multiplying the value by your activity level.
What to do afterwards?
After measuring your TDEE levels, you can click here to book a free consultation and discuss next steps to transforming your body.
We will have a 30 minute consultation free of charge where we talk about the following factors:
- Your goals and background
- Factors keeping you from reaching your goals
- Professional guidance on how to reach your goals
- Strategies to improve your body and mind
- My online services and coaching method
You can also use free macro calculator to learn about your daily protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake based on your goal as a starting point.